Guests and their belongings are subject to search upon entry or re-entry. You can help keep the lines moving quickly by leaving large bags at home.
The following items are PROHIBITED:
- Weapons of ANY kind
- Illegal substances
- Outside food – A personal sized food item is allowed for those with specific dietary restrictions, with a doctor’s note only
- Large non-clear backpacks or suitcases. The only bags allowed into the festival are small CLEAR single compartment bags, no larger than 12”x 6”x 12” / small clutch-type bag, no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″ / one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar). See our bag policy.
- Large or hard sided coolers
- Picnic baskets
- Skateboards or personal motorized vehicles
- Large umbrellas (personal sized are okay)
- Hard back chairs, lawn furniture, inflatable furniture. See our chair policy.
- Totems made of wood, metal and/or PVC material will NOT be allowed (this includes flap poles and heavy sticks.) No totems taller than 6ft, and thicker than 1/2 inch. Must be made of light material.
- Pets (with the exception of service animals)
- Glass containers of any kind
- Alcohol (alcohol will be sold at the festival)
- Chains / chain wallets
- Selfie sticks
- Laser pointers
- Professional still camera equipment (no detachable lenses, no tripods, big zooms, or commercial use rigs)
- Audio/video recording equipment
- Drones or hover cameras
- No illegal vending is permitted. No unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed.
CamelBaks are allowed into the festival, but they must be empty upon entry, and they must allow for the “bladder” to be removed from the bag for a visual inspection by security. Any Camelbak that has a “bladder” that can’t be removed from the carrier and/or is opaque enough to prevent a visual inspection will not be allowed into the event. See our bag policy.