Outside food and drinks are not allowed inside the Festival, but if a patron has special medical dietary restrictions, please reach out to email@example.com.
Patrons are allowed to bring their medically necessary materials and medications into the Festival, provided that all medicine has a prescription label with the patron’s name. Our personnel at the entry gates will verify the contents of any medically necessary materials. Out of concern for the festival staff who handle the trash, please dispose of your medical waste and syringes in the proper disposal, which is located at the medical tent. Please see the official Festival map for the location of the medical tent. Please do not dispose of these items in other trash bins at the Festival.
Please see here for more information:
- Prescription medications must be in the original prescription bottle with the original prescription label affixed.
- Prescription medications within a bottle must match the medication description on the prescription label.
- Persons with prescription medications must have a government-issued photo ID that matches the name printed on the prescription label.
- Persons with prescription medications should only bring the daily dosage prescribed.
- Prescription medications may not be mixed in a single prescription bottle.
- OTC medications should be factory-sealed in original factory packaging.
- Prescription and OTC medications should not be mixed in a single container.