Sound On Sound takes place at:
1 Barnum Dyke
Bridgeport, CT 06604
[view in Google Maps]
- Take Metro-North or Amtrak to Bridgeport, CT, which is 30 minute walk. Trains typically leave twice an hour, and additional train information can be found at Metro-North and Amtrak.
- There will be a designated ride share lot for drop offs and pick ups. Please use the following address for the location: 600 Main St., Bridgeport, CT 06604
- Seaside Park is accessible via I-95 and Routes 8/15/25. Parking is available at the festival but parking passes MUST be purchased. Purchase parking passes from our tickets page.
- The Port Jefferson Ferry stops in Bridgeport. Information on the ferry including times and tickets can be found here.
Walking / Biking:
- Walking or biking to Seaside Park is very easy, and dedicated bike parking will be located near the entrance.
- There are a few airports that service the Bridgeport, CT and Fairfield County area, including Tweed New Haven, Westchester County, Bradley International, JFK, and LaGuardia.
Please see here and the map below for more information on parking directions. Parking lots open at 1PM on Saturday & 11AM on Sunday.
*MISSED PICKING UP YOUR PARKING PASS DURING EARLY WILL CALL?*
Your parking pass can be picked up from the Box Office at the Hartford HealthCare Amphitheater located at 500 Broad St, Bridgeport, CT 06604 between 11AM – 6PM on show days. Wristbands cannot be picked up at the Amphitheater Box Office. You’ll need to pick up wristbands at the Festival Box Office by the Festival Entrance.
[Click or tap map to open high resolution version in a new browser window. On your phone, you can pinch and zoom to expand details]