- Take Metro-North or Amtrak to Bridgeport, CT, which is 30 minute walk or 10 minute shuttle ride to the festival (Shuttle tickets are available on the Tickets page and/or during checkout). Trains typically leave twice an hour, and additional train information can be found at Metro-North and Amtrak.
- There will be a designated ride share lot for drop offs and pick ups posted closer to the festival.
- Seaside Park is accessible via I-95 and Routes 8/15/25. Parking is available at the festival but parking passes MUST be purchased. Purchase parking passes from our tickets page.
- The Port Jefferson Ferry stops in Bridgeport. Information on the ferry including times and tickets can be found here.
Walking / Biking:
- Walking or biking to Seaside Park is very easy, and dedicated bike parking will be located near the entrance.
- There are a few airports that service the Bridgeport, CT and Fairfield County area, including Tweed New Haven, Westchester County, Bradley International, JFK, and LaGuardia.